|Last update: March. 2020|
HelioClim-3 Annual Subscriptions
HelioClim-3 is a satellite-derived solar radiation database
Access to HelioClim-3 Archives - Feb. 2004 up to d-1 for version 4 and up to d-2 for version 5 - automatic access and via the SoDa website (optional)
| 2004-current |
|HC3 Current Day|| |
Access to HC3 version 5 time series for the current day
This service provide HelioClim-3 version 5 time series of satellite-derived solar radiation values for the current day (today). The values are from two different origins/models:
|HC3 Maps in real time|| |
HC3 maps in real time provides 15 min Global Horizontal Irradiation bitmap Maps or Ultra-violet Maps in TIFF format in real time (h-15 min) on a given area, and during daylight time from 3:00 TU to 20:45 UT.
|HC3 Day+1|| |
Access to HelioClim-3 version 5 Similarity Forecast data for tomorrow
Annual subscriptions to automatic access free resources
Time series / Volume of data
Provision of one, a few, or of a large volume of HelioClim-3 version 5 time series
Please specify :
NB: For more than 5 time series, it is usually more economic to opt for an annual subscription.
Example of Backtracking: North-South horizontal one axis system, taking into account the following limitations:
|McClear fix-tilted|| |
Provision of one, a few, or of a large volume of McClear clear sky radiation values over a fix-tilted surface
Ask for time series in CSV format of McClear clear sky values containing all the radiation components over a fix-tilted and the horizontal plane. It can be used as an envelop for monitoring applications. Please specify :
NB: McClear radiation values over a horizontal plane and DNI are available for free via this Web interface within the framework of the CAMS project. A small fee is applied to computed the values over a fix-tilted plane. Prices on request.
Typical Meteorological Year
Problems with your in-situ measurements?
Calibration of long term HC3 time series using in-situ measurements
|In-situ measurements|| |
An expertise is provided to offer you a better knowledge on the quality of your in-situ measurements. A NDA is signed. An example of Quality Check report is included in the Calibration report (see below).
Please also try our SoDa online interface to check the quality of your measurements =>
This service delivers a complete report on the quality (QC, which stands for Quality Check) of the in-situ measurements, together with the calibration results of the long term HelioClim-3 (version 5) time series with the short term time series of in-situ measurements.
Quality check and calibration result report over the city of Carpentras =>
|Maps services|| |
We provide average and real-time maps over the region of your choice:
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and for a quotation.
|Annual subscription to HC3 Maps in real time||Please refer to the HC3 Maps service in real time section|
Analysis of dust deposition / Soiling
|Dust / soiling analysis|| |
Provision of Dust / Soiling analysis report
|Example of Dust analysis report|
Let's design together a Solar Training fitted for your needs
|Solar Training|| |
Example of content:
- to retrieve for free in a CSV file the pixel locations (centers or corners) of the Meteosat Second Generation satellite for the area of your choice.
- APOLLO-derived cloud statistics service: Test the service here
- Provision of report to demonstrate that the month of July 2014 underestimates the radiation in the past 11 years. Example of report, Valence, France
- Geographical Extension of the satellite-derived solar radiation database: first objective is to cover India and to recompute HelioClim-1 with a 30 min time step
- Provision of spectral data: we will also provide a new service of spectral radiation values in the spectral range defined by the user, in real time, in clear sky and in all weather conditions
- Take into account the climate change in our value-added services
- CSV output in PVsyst format
- Automatic access to TMYs as well as an online Web interface will be added.
- Improvement of the HelioClim-3 Current Day: switch from persistence to cloud motion vector model to take into account the cloud motion.
The level of achievement, performance, and leadtime for each service is envisaged. For instance, the HC3 Similarity Forecast service and the dust service should be improved in the future.